Eden Prairie, MN (June 3, 2023) – Several people were left injured as a result of an explosion that took place in the Eden Prairie area early Friday morning, June 2.
At approximately 12:30 a.m., the Eden Prairie Fire Department responded to the scene of an explosion that occurred on the drive.
Report some authorities indicate that multiple calls came in regarding an explosion in the area. Authorities arrived at the scene and located two adjacent single-family homes in the 10,000 block of the roadway on fire.
Firefighters want to work quickly on battling the blaze.
A total of four people were injured as a result of the explosion. Two children and two adults were transported to Hennepin Healthcare for emergency treatment.
At this time, the incident is being investigated.
We hope all of the people hurt as a result of this explosion recover quickly.
Building Explosions in Minnesota
Explosions across the United States leave thousands of people injured every year. In many cases, these accidents are entirely preventable. When innocent people are harmed as a result of explosions, it is crucial that they take legal action. Seeking the guidance of a building explosion attorney can provide you with the best chance of protecting your legal rights. After being injured in an explosion, your attorney will perform various tasks on your behalf to ensure you are able to get justice. These include:
- Conducting a thorough investigation of the explosion by gathering all relevant evidence. This involves taking pictures and obtaining video surveillance footage, witness statements, police reports, and any other pertinent information.
- Identifying any malfunctioning appliances or equipment that played a role in or caused the explosion by researching safety information.
- Analyzing the incident logs and safety records of the company involved to determine if there is any evidence of negligence.
- Working with economic and medical experts to accurately assess the overall damages you are likely to incur.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to achieve a fair settlement that adequately compensates you for all losses stemming from the building explosion.
Seeking legal guidance as soon as possible will provide you with the best chance of protecting your legal rights and maximizing your recovery.
If you’re in need of assistance after experiencing an explosion, relying on a skilled and knowledgeable team of national explosion attorneys, such as our knowledgeable legal team at Burg Simpson, can have a significant impact on safeguarding your legal rights and achieving justice. We understand that this process may seem overwhelming, but we want to assure you that we are here to provide unwavering support and fight tirelessly on your behalf as you embark on your journey to recovery. To start the process of seeking justice for yourself or a family member who has suffered an explosion-related injury, reach out to our national explosion lawyers today at (888) 895-2080. We are ready to offer a free consultation at your earliest convenience, enabling us to begin working together as soon as possible.