Balch Springs, TX (September 2, 2023) – A dozen people suffered injuries as a result of an explosion that took place in the Balch Springs area.
The incident was reported on August 19.
According to reports provided by officials, an explosion occurred in the attic above the A1 Nail Spa, which is located at 4101 Pioneer Road. The incident resulted in a fire in the building.
Twelve people were injured as a result of the explosion. Multiple emergency medical services personnel responded to the scene to care for the victims. Those who required further medical care were transported to local hospitals.
The crash is being investigated at this time.
Our thoughts go out to those harmed as a result of this crash.
Explosions in Texas
Explosions across the United States are the cause of thousands of injuries every year. What many people fail to realize is the overwhelming impact that being harmed as a result of an explosion can have. Common injuries that victims of explosions suffer from include:
- Eye Injuries: Flying debris or exposure to intense heat and light can result in eye injuries.
- Respiratory Injuries: Inhalation of toxic fumes, smoke, or particulate matter from the explosion can lead to respiratory problems.
- Traumatic Injuries: Flying debris and structural damage from the explosion can result in traumatic injuries such as cuts, lacerations, and fractures.
- Burn Injuries: Explosions can cause severe burn injuries that lead to permanent scarring and disfigurements.
- Blast Injuries: The force of the explosion’s shockwave can lead to blast injuries, including lung injuries, ear damage, and barotrauma.
These and other serious injuries can require extensive medical treatment. Unfortunately, many victims are unaware of the legal options that are available to help them move forward. After being hurt in an explosion, you should reach out to a building explosion lawyer immediately.
You may be able to recover financial compensation for some of the damages that you face. This can include compensation for:
- Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Emotional Distress
- Property Damage
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Loss of Consortium
It is crucial that you seek legal guidance immediately to ensure you have the best chance of maximizing your recovery.
At Burg Simpson, our experienced explosion lawyers are dedicated to providing clients with the legal representation they need to seek justice after being injured due to an explosion. With an exceptional success rate for litigating complex claims and over $2 billion in damages recovered, we offer reliable service on a contingency fee basis so clients never have to worry about costs upfront for their legal representation. If you have been affected by an explosion, contact our dedicated explosion law firm today at (888) 895-2080 for a free consultation. We will do everything in our power to ensure you are able to get justice.